Friday, November 6, 2009

Out of Pure Boredom (aka Follow the Girlfriend)

Well, I've got nothing to do here at my boarding house or whatever you call it, so I decided to follow what my girlfriend did and make a list of my 25 random thoughts and post them. Here they are:

  1. Gw gak yakin gw bisa bertahan ngekos terus
  2. I'm even less sure that I can live on my own in an apartment
  3. Tomorrow's my first anniversary with my girlfriend!
  4. I wish I didn't have a quiz tomorrow so I could hang out with her all day
  5. Jarang-jarang nih sinyal lagi bagus.
  6. Gw ngerasa masih belum berhasil sebagai pacar
  7. Cowok mana sih gak bisa dijadiin tempat curhat ama ceweknya?
  8. Nggak, bukan macam yang terbaik
  9. Hahah, knapa gw jadi negatif ya?
  10. Karakter HIMJA kan positif.
  11. Yey dia sms!
  12. My back hurts
  13. I need to go to the spine center thingy
  14. And the dentist
  15. Unexpectedly, I miss my sister
  16. I'll deny it wholeheartedly if anyone asks.
  17. I need a haircut
  18. Did I tell you tomorrow's my first anniversary?
  19. I suddenly wish I could afford a fancy dinner
  20. I miss playing the bass
  21. Should I take vocal lessons as well?
  22. Or maybe guitar lessons?
  23. Am I trying to start a one-man band?
  24. For some reason, they had a sale on condoms at Alfa mart last week, a pack for 9.900
  25. ASTROBOY!! XD

Cheerio.
-Zet

No comments:

Post a Comment