Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wishlist (for this year and the next one)

I'm pretty forgetful, so I decidedc to post my wishlist now, while I still remember them. It's likely to not change much next year either. Most of the stuff here are waaaay out of my league, and I'd feel bad if anyone got them for me.

  • a pair (or several pairs) of socks
  • Tekken 6
  • a new pair of jeans
  • Rock Band (any incarnation, preferably the newer ones)
  • Guitar Hero 5
  • A new bridge saddle for my bass
  • that shirt I saw the other day at TA
  • a new bandanna
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 (PS3 or PC)
  • Under the Dome by Stephen King
  • Paulo Coelho's The Winner Stands Alone
  • A small bookshelf for my room
  • Electronic setup to record bass into my laptop
  • that life-size guitar for Guitar Hero/Rock Band
  • A pair of plain black-white sneakers
Guess that's about it. It's a really wants vs. needs kinda thing.

2 comments: