Monday, July 20, 2009

Just some comments (aka hopefully a short one)

No in-depth discussion today, people, sorry. Just a few things that crossed my mind today.

1. Birthdays.
Why is it, that when someone is celebrating their birthday, they're the ones who have to treat their friends to food, movies, etc.? I mean, it's their birthday, shouldn't they be the ones who get treated to stuff?

2. This article on yahoo. Isn't it just so sweet? Guess stuff like that doesn't only happen in movies. :) Kinda makes me wanna write a story.

3. The bombings last Friday. Tragic. Very tragic. What's even more tragic is what's gonna happen next: increased security at malls. No, I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, I'm just saying that our country's penchance for increasing security AFTER terrorist attacks is kind of.. well, sad. Not that it's an easy job, but still. You know.

Lastly, I'm officially asking you, reader, to give me something to think and/or talk about. I'm running out of interesting ideas here.

Much obliged,
-Zet

No comments:

Post a Comment