Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random Update (aka "it's midnight and i've nothing better to do")

Well, it's not actually midnight, it's 11.50-ish. Same difference to me.
I've got to go to sleep actually, since I need to get up early tomorrow. I've got this concert/performance thing held by the place where I take bass lessons. They hold student concerts every now and then. Suppose you all know what I'm talking about.

But I really don't feel like sleeping. It's been a short day and I haven't seen enough of my girlfriend. Yeah, I'm kinda obsessed, so what.

Wow, looks like it's gonna be midnight when this gets posted after all. lol

Quote of the day: "The most boring people are the ones who think they're the most interesting" by my good friend Fiona Gracia.

Cheers,
-Zet

No comments:

Post a Comment