Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today's News (aka I Need A New Computer)

I seriously need a new one. My current one's full of viruses and bugs and worms - basically everything you'd find in the corpse of a test subject for an evil pharmaceutical company. I guess that makes my computer something of a zombie. Heck, I'm even doing these posts on my sister/cousin's computer. Which by the way has much better specifications than my own.

So anyway, I'm thinking of scrapping my own comp and getting a new one. Not anytime soon, but hopefully soon enough.

In other news, I did a "concert" today, which I think I mentioned in the last post. Pretty funny, seeing the little kids from the vocal classes perform. They were like 6, 7, maybe 8 years old. Nuff said.

Which reminds me, I need a new cell phone, too. This one's literally fallen apart. So that, with the computer thing, means that I've got to save up for quite some time right now. Which isn't likely to happen, knowing me (Knowing you, *Aaah* There is nothing we can't do~)

Guess whose song that was, without googling it. Just for kicks, you won't get a prize anyway.

Until next time,
-Zet


***EDIT
forgot this:
Quote of the day: "Husbands are the back door through which secrets can creep out to the outside world" - Stephen King's Lisey's Story. Not sure I got it entirely right, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment