Saturday, August 22, 2009

Family Gatherings and Such (aka Bored (and tired) Shitless)

So, just got home from this random family gathering today. Well, actually, I'm not home from the gathering itself, but from Sandra's house, which is where we (Sandra and I) went after said family gathering.
Yep, that's right, I dragged my girlfriend to a family gathering. In which most of said family I do not know. She took it really well, bless her. I don't think I could do that well if I went to her family gathering (not that I wouldn't try, though :D)

Anyway, the occasion for the gathering was some soft launching for some family tree book of some ancestor of ours. Apparently said ancestor was some important person back home. And by home, I mean Manado, which I've never actually been to btw.

After the random and not-quite-boring gathering, we decided to go to Pasaraya, which both of us haven't gone to in a loong time. (Random Gathering location was right next door to Pasaraya) We ended up randomly going up and down the place, first looking for food, then for the theatre.
We both agreed that quite a bit has changed since we last visited the place (separately. we didn't know each other yet). We ended up contemplating whether or not the place had always been like that, because the last time she was there, she didn't remember there being a C Building or a theater, whilst I vaguely remember the going to the theater once before, almost watching something but deciding against it because the tickets were expensive.

Well, anyway we ended up not watching anything (might regret that later, you never know when a movie's gonna run out), and heading off to her home for a little rest, dinner, playing with her DS and laptop. Business as usual, in other words. Which brings us here, home sweet home.

Well, I suppose that's it for today's post. Catch you later.

-Zet

No comments:

Post a Comment