Monday, August 17, 2009

Just A Little Thought (aka Not Too Patriotic)

I kinda just realized it's the 17th of August today. Feels kinda strange without school to remind you by means of flag ceremony + games.
I heard they're making a national history movie for once. I actually think that's a good thing, and for once I'm actually interested in watching it. Good to see that at this day and age some people are still trying to respect what our forefathers did for us now. As for me, I'm just trying to live it out while trying not to make a mess of things.

Today's exactly 9 months and 10 days of my current relationship. So far as I can tell, we have a long road ahead of us. :D
It's funny to think that this far in my previous relationship, I'd already considered breaking up at least 3 different times. With Sandra, it's never even crossed my mind. Suppose that goes to show that you can love someone all you want, but if you're not compatible, then you're not compatible.

Cheers to you, Love. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment