Monday, August 10, 2009

Home At Last (aka Letter #15)

After a long (and I do mean LONG) week, I'm finally back home. Where've I been, you ask? College orientation week. 6 days of doing absolutely nothing but sitting down in a classroom with 60 other people (give or take) listening to lectures and talks about the Do's and Don't's of college life. My butt's still kinda sore from all that sitting.

To boot, I think I'm down with a bad case of the flu. Slight fever, aching joints & muscles, sore throat, classic flu symptoms, right? Already went to the doctor, got some meds, should last for a few days. I'm feeling better already, though only slightly.

To count my blessings, though, I only caught it yesterday, which was AFTER orientation week. Sandra caught it during the last two days. She managed to make it through, of course, and I'm so very proud of her for that. :D Girl, you rock my world.

Will post more meaningful things after I'm healthy.

Regards,
-Zet

No comments:

Post a Comment